- Transmission repair
- Engine repair
- Electrical and electronic repair
- Differential drive train
- 4X4 and transfer case
- Brakes service
- Oil/Filter change
- Exhaust repair
- Shocks/Struts & Suspension
- Radiator/Cooling systems
- Tune Ups
- Auto Glass replacement (by appointment)
- Free diagnostics to qualified customers
- Honest and fair pricing for your auto repair services
Automotive Brake Service & Repair
Need new brake pads? Learn how we replace your car’s brake pads and rotors with quality parts that meet or exceed original manufacture equipment.
The brake system is the most important part of your car. Safety is always our main priority in everything we do. Your family and yourself need to have the confidence that your car will come to a perfect stop anytime and anywhere no matter the road conditions.
No compromise is ever allowed when it comes to any service we offer.
We maintain, repair, and replace your car brakes and save you money at the same time. By replacing your brake pads at regular intervals, you will avoid a “metal-on-metal” condition that accelerates the need for expensive rotor replacement and/or drums change.
We offer free brake repair estimates.
Vehicles today are built with sophisticated active brake systems and suspension that do not tolerate the smallest defect in materials. It also requires a skilled installer with the right expertise for the job.
Since it is such a vital component on the vehicle’s safety and reliability we do it right the first time using only quality aftermarket or Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement parts.
Avoid brake problems by bringing your car in for a free estimate at Transmission Depot
Our Car Brake Service Includes:
• Replacing worn brake pads and/or brake shoes
• Resurfacing brake rotors or drums
• Replacing brake fluid as needed
You might be asking how often should I get my brakes checked? To avoid expensive replacements and increase the longevity of your brake system we recommend to have your car brakes checked once per year at least.
Have your brakes checked immediately if you experience any of the following:
• Your brakes are continuously squeaking, squealing, or grinding
• Your brake or anti-lock braking system (ABS) warning light comes on
• Your car jerks or pulls to one side when braking
• You need to pump your brakes for them to work properly
• Your brake pedal feels unusually soft and spongy or hard
• You notice brake fluid leaks around the wheels or engine compartment
The Centre for All Your Car Needs
Transmission Depot is the centre for all your car needs with over 35 years of experience in repairing a variety of cars along with up to date mechanics and equipment. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff will take care of all your auto service and repair needs.
Our shops are located in Vaughan & Pickering ON.
We proudly serve the following areas:
Concord, North York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Woodbridge, Scarborough, Pickering & Whitby
All of our technicians are highly
qualified, and ready to assist you.